Look at the world

...of my creative life...

30 June 2005

It’s true – when I crochet – I make toys or something very simple (and I’m good in this). But now I want to try making some clothes. It seems to be rather expensive, because good yarn isn’t cheap and, crocheting big things will take a lot of time itself. But anyway, I’ll try. I think of making a top… don’t know… for a start, some kind of a top which isn’t going to take hours and hours of my life.

But sewing is still better – it much, much quicker. By the way, I’ve made a dress out of that “Chinese motive” fabric that very day I bought it. But it’s for home wearing only (because it was the very first dress I ever made and I’m not really happy with it.) I’ll try to modify it and then it may look better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home