Look at the world

...of my creative life...

28 June 2005

Some changes in design

I've made some changes to the design. I wonder, if they are well seen. It should be dark-green, green and light yellow on the background. (spend 2 hours yesterday to figure out how to change the html code... but next time it'll be much quicker!)
Also, added Flickr digest. And managed ring banners (this was hard). Still haven't been approved in any of them, but I'm hoping.

I finished presents for my russian blog readers, will show the picture later (it's a red house with a dragon, as on the previous post). Also I now have my secret pal to think about. But I'm almost ready to form a first package. I plan to go shoping for some yarns for her later tomorrow. But am not sure yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home